Benefit from our services throughout the claim lifecycle, backed by expert review to improve customer experience.
Empower adjusters with new insights from existing data, providing swift resolutions to accelerate case management.
Talem Health Analytics Platform
Upfront insights to make early & informed claim decisions
At the start of a claim, we provide insurers with the data they need to gain insights into suitable treatment for optimal customer outcomes and efficient claims lifecycles.
Our AI-enabled injury analysis platform delivers insurers insights into possible injuries, treatment protocol, and recovery timeline to better inform claim management and reserve settings. Assign, manage, and settle claims with confidence.
Redefine customer experience with an injury-centric approach
By gaining an early understanding of your customer’s situation and the injuries they are experiencing, you are able to gain trust as a reliable and informed partner in their time of need.
Talem’s innovative car crash analysis and biomechanical report provides insurers with the evidence they need to determine applicable 1st and 3rd party approvals and reservations early in the claim.
Data-enhanced expert review through our network of medical professionals
Accelerate your claims and improve customer outcomes by blending expertise with technology, an approach proven to streamline claims processes and improve medical decisions.
Talem provides medical experts with the context they need to diagnose injuries more accurately. Our detailed insights on the biomechanics of the accident reduces the need for multiple reviews.
Save time with our quick and easy referral system
Reduce time spent on claims with our 5-minute referral system.
Our powerful AI-enabled injury analysis platform simply needs car crash photos and basic claim information to provide you with the dynamic injury narrative you need to make early and accurate decisions.
Partners and Associates
Claims Management Services
Gain early insight into crash severity and injury concerns soon after an incident has occurred.
- Reduce claim touch-time with concise forensic and diagnosis intelligence.
- Predict complex claims earlier with injury review and recovery estimates.
- Reveal relationships between situational factors and potential exposures.
Electronic Medical Review (EMR)
Audit treatment recomendations and review claim legitmacy with professional experience.
- Evaluate proposed recovery for appropriateness and cost accuracy.
- Validate treatment frequency and progress towards claimant rehabilitation.
- Improve customer experience with effective recovery suggestions.
Independent Medical Exam (IME)
In-person examination of claimant with comparison to incident and medical records.
- Arrange for direct assessment of the injured individual by a medical professional.
- Confirm early insights with diagnosis scrutiny and treatment review.
- Reduce need for multiple exams through early information sharing.
Make confident decisions to resolve a claim without requiring a medical exam.
- Understand the history of progress over the lifecycle of a claim.
- Resolve indiscrepencies between incident evidence and on-going treatment.
- Address complex or long-running claims with data-driven conclusions.