Talem Health Analytics is positioned to make a huge technological impact on the healthcare and insure-tech industry. We're actively building a cloud-based platform that provides data-driven insights to improve the efficacy of healthcare
delivery for the auto insurance sector by greatly improving patient outcomes following musculoskeletal injuries. Based in Nova Scotia, our creative, tight-knit team operates from Halifax and Sydney, as well as Hartford, Connecticut.
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Keen to join an early-stage venture? Eager to tackle an exciting challenge? We’re seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with proven proficiency in data science and API configuration. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate in this newly created role will be trusted to design and develop our product architecture, incorporating machine learning and AI components.
- Eager to learn and exchange ideas, you’re a low ego technical leader who inspires respect by maintaining a high level ofintegrity and professionalism in everything you do.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in progressive roles.
- You take pride in the quality and timeliness of your work and are recognized for achieving results with little guidance.
- An active listener and confident communicator, you balance user pain points with business needs to make sound, data-informed decisions.
- You have proven project management skills and have successfully taken a product through to production.
- Skilled in back-end languages of PHP and Python, you have experience with cloud service architectures, such as Azure or AWS and are confident with relational databases like MySQL. Ideally, you understand Vue and React front-end
- frameworks, and have worked in technology risk analytics.
- Innately curious, you’re passionate about machine learning, deep learning and risk analytics – prior experience in data science & machine learning methods would be an asset.
- You have sound interpersonal skills and enough experience to appreciate the business side of a start-up.
- A background in cloud integration, insurance industry experience and exposure to HIPPA are assets.
- A valid passport and ability to travel to the US are required. Ability to legally work and reside in US is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Employing health care analytics, Talem offers a unique solution to a problem causing considerable workflow issues in a huge industry. If you see yourself as an emerging technical leader in this space, send us a note outlining why and include a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you! email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment offers will be subject to verification of employment history and relevant background checks.