Gain early insight into crash severity and potential injury concerns soon after an incident has occurred.
- Reduce claim touch-time with concise forensic and diagnosis intelligence.
- Predict complex claims earlier with injury review and recovery estimates.
- Reveal relationships between situational factors and potential exposures.
Our AI-enabled injury analysis platform provides insurers with possible occupant injuries to triage severity and determine accurate diagnosis, an effective treatment plan, and recovery model.
At first notice of loss, with basic claimant information and car crash photos, Talem analyzes the forensic data to determine delta-V; or the severity of the accident. Using 9/10 ICD coding, Talem compares the reported injuries to their proprietary forensic rules engine to determine how likely the injuries reported are based on occupant motion and force exposure.
What you get in a Biomechanical Review:
- Crash Severity
- Reported injury review
- List of possible injuries
- Rundown of general and specific movement of occupant
- Timeline and general expectation of rehabilitation
Start each case with an early advantage: Submit a Claim
Use biomechanical insights to help with injury and treatment auditing with our Electronic Medical Review service.